The period following the birth of a baby is major in a woman’s life. This is an excellent time to think about taking care of yourself.
In this course, everything is designed for the well-being of mom, dad and baby. The exercises are adapted to the specific situation that represents the post-natal period and specific needs: flexibility and back strengthening, toning the arms and abdominals, pelvic floor awareness and tension relief due to carrying and/or breastfeeding your baby.
These yoga classes are a great way to get back in shape after childbirth, to find harmony in this time of hormonal re-balancing, but also to develop a bond with your baby while stimulating development with eye contact, hugs and small exercises designed just for your baby.
Those classes are also a great opportunity to:
- live in moments of well-being, harmony, tenderness
- regain self-confidence and be comfortable in your body
- meet other parents and share experiences
Who are these courses for?
- to all moms who want to reclaim their body gradually, and get back in step by step form
- to all dads who wish to do yoga with their baby
- babies that haven’t started walking yet
- it is not necessary to have taken yoga before
The course is held every Monday from 10am to 11am.
Consult the monthly calendar for more details.
The cost is $10 per class (drop in).