The Institut Guy-Lacombe de la famille offers francophone social events throughout the year. This is an opportunity to meet other parents and have a good time with your family.
- Family Day – February 17
- International Women’s Day – March
- International Book and Authors’ Rights Day – April
- Daddy and Me – May
- Multiculturalism Day – June
- BBQ – September
- Halloween – October
- National Francophone Immigration Week – November
- Annual General Meeting – November
- Multicultural Christmas Celebration, in partnership with the Edmonton ACFA – December
For more information on each event, contact us at 780-468-4882 or email@example.com.